Saturday 28 May 2011

Northern Hemisphere Peonies Blooming

It looks likes peonies are in bloom in the Northern Hemisphere - there have been a lot of of gorgeous pics being posted by bloggers over the past few days so here are some of my favourites.

via Vanessa & Valentine

via My Paper Crane

via My Ish Wish Dish

via Air Kiss
via Northern Light

via Stephmodo

Peonies are a lot harder to come by here in Queensland - I desperately wanted some for my wedding in October last year and was hoping to order them from either here or here but I was about two weeks too early unfortunately. Its one of the downsides of having such lovely warm weather!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh, peonies are my most favourite flower (followed closely by poppies). Legoman and I went on the trip of a lifetime to Italy in 2004 and we stayed in a villa with bushes of peonies in the garden. So exciting to know they can be ordered.....wedding anniversary is in November- might have to drop some hints!melx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful images. I love peonies too. I had one bloom in my garden last year, hopefully more this year. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...