Thursday 24 March 2011

Sibella Court's The Stylist's Guide to NYC

I excitedly read this evening that Sibella Court is releasing The Stylist's Guide to NYC



I'm lucky enough to have visited NYC twice, but both times I've felt I've barely scratched the surface of its awesomeness.

This guide looks amazing - I'll have to make sure I get my hands on it before my next trip!

I always remember these gorgeous shots from a sneak peek inside Sibella's home from Design*Sponge


I'd bookmarked this shot because I'd loved the hydrangeas so much and wanted them for my wedding.


I adore her cluttered collection of found objects in this photo - though I do think she's on the verge of appearing on Hoarders.

Her lovely store The Society Inc is definitely on my list of places to visit next time I'm in Sydney.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...