Thursday 10 March 2011

IKEA Family Live


Look what arrived in my letterbox this week. A new IKEA magazine!

IKEA is definitely one of my guilty pleasures. I may, on occasion, have even referred to it as "my happy place." Especially if there's time to stop for meatballs.

So the day that the annual catalogue arrives is always a good one - but this new lifestyle magazine is a bit of a bonus.


To be honest, there really wasn't anything groundbreaking in it - above are a few sneak peeks at some new products. I don't mind the steel pendant light..


They included a feature on some of the designers that work on their catalogues - this guy totally typifies my mental image of IKEA designers.


With all the gradual changes to our bedroom - I've been mentally replacing our tall boy with this one - though I can't decide if I prefer the pictured grey or the blue version they also stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...