Thursday 24 March 2011

Salmon & Lentils with Avocado & Chermoula Salad

The behemoth that is Masterchef is yet to grace our TV screens this year - but with a gift subscription to the magazine I've never been too far from George's grinning mug.


I'm trying to reduce my meat consumption so this salmon recipe took my fancy this week.


I got to use our food processor for the chermoula - it's still a bit of a novelty even though I use it all time to chop up our scraps for the chooks.


A perfect avocado! They're always risky :)


I had to stop myself from picking at the raw salmon.


And this was how it turned out.


To be honest - the red lentils weren't that thrilling and even though I'd put in heaps of cumin and paprika, it was still a little on the bland side. The salmon was still delish but maybe next time I'd add a little chilli to the chermoula.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...