Wednesday 23 March 2011

Dreaming of Anthropologie

My trip to the USA last year re-ignited my love for their store Anthropologie.

They had the most amazing stores with wonderfully merchandised homewares sections.


These are some photos I took in their Soho NYC store - I left Mr Tchotchke waiting outside for me, and I spent so long in there he came to the conclusion that a display must have fell down and trapped me because surely I couldn't have been shopping for all that time!


I loved these lamps - and the green troughs were full of decorative cabinet hardware!


I had to stop myself from filling our suitcases with their amazing printed bed linens

Even though they're yet to open any stores in Australia at least they do international shipping!


Although I don't think they ship sofas :( This is their gorgeous Mathlide Sofa in Butterfly Flurry.



I especially loved this Dynamic Ikat Bedding.


And how gorgeous is this Winking Wisecracker Jar? He'd keep the possums out of our kitchen!


I actually bought these measuring spoons over there - it was a little easier to justify something that wouldn't take up too much room in the suitcase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...