Sunday 6 March 2011

A Day in Byron Bay

Today I headed south of the border to Byron Bay.


Since it was the first Sunday of the month they had their markets on at Butler st reserve - where I spotted this pearler.


Yes that's a bedazzled cape reading Mr Recycle. And his car radio was cranking out Mandy Moore's "Candy". Awesome stuff.

I took the chance to visit some of the great little shops in town.


I've always been impressed by the fit out at Unplugged on Lawson st.


Most menswear shops are pretty uninspiring but I love their little quirky collections and merchandising.

Greenhouse on Fletcher st always deserves a visit too.


I especially liked this chicken mobile.


But I'm trying to resist any more chicken themed items - I have a fear of waking up one morning and discovering I've become a crazy chicken lady.



This never gets old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...