Sunday 17 July 2011

Chippendale Chairs ala The Golden Girls

Sophia: You know what Rose?

Rose: What?

via Matters of Style
Sophia: I think we're the pioneers of Miami chic.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I spotted these bamboo chippendale chairs on an ep of The Golden Girls this week.

I've always had a soft spot for the new breed of faux bamboo chairs - like Viv at Ish & Chi's lovely white dining suite.

via ish and chi
 Or these lovely neon Jonathan Adler ones.

via Decorpad
Or these fantastic floral ones available at online store Ada & Darcy. I think the Italian in me is drawn to the grapes..
via ada & darcy
Dorothy: Yes Sophia, I'm so chic and trendy I've even got a blue and white ginger jar.

via Mirror80
Sophia: Look out Dorothy - you'll be all over the design blogs before you know it.

2 comments:

  1. Love those Ada and Darcy chairs. The colour,shape and fabric is a glorious combination. Must express concern that you have been watching Golden Girls- especially on such a gorgeous sunny Sunday! melx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha - although watching the Golden Girls on a lazy Sunday sounds like a great guilty pleasure I actually managed to catch it at work this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...