Sunday 27 February 2011

Cane Bedside Tables

My new bedside tables are settling into their new home.



We've had mismatched ones for so long and it never really bothered me, but the new headboard was crying out for a pop of colour on either side.

I'd had my heart set on ones like these at Eco Chic - but their price was kinda ridiculous.



So the ebay stalking began and I eventually got my hands on these little pretties.


There's a time and a place for white but this wasn't it - the fabulous criss crosses of the cane and the great curved pieces would just fade away against the white walls - so after a trip to Bunnings and a lick of paint I now have two lovely teal bedside tables. (in case you're interested I used Dulux - Mamala Bay).

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...