Monday 18 April 2011

Gardening Australia Expo

I was tickled pink here on Friday when my new copy of Gardening Australia arrived in the post - so of course I wasn't letting the weekend slide by without a visit to the Gardening Australia Expo at the Brisbane Convention Centre.

I dragged Mr Tchotchke along - and when he wasn't being accosted by shoe shine demonstrators or distracted by food stalls I think he enjoyed himself too.

I bought two bougainvilleas from this stall to plant alongside our side fence.


We caught up with Ingrid at the City Chicks stand.


I couldn't believe how placid this silky was! And can you believe she's wearing a chook nappy?


Another stall was selling these gorgeous hyacinths.


And I couldn't resist taking a photo of these ridiculous plastic garden sculptures - Mr Tchotchke warned me here that it's a slippery slope from a plastic owl to a plastic tiger. Can you see the velociraptor in the background?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...