Friday 15 April 2011

Gardening Nerd Alert

It's Friday night and what's floating my boat?


Whilst the cool kids are heading out on the town I'm getting giddy over the new edition of Gardening Australia that landed in my letterbox this afternoon.

A gorgeous friend in London ordered me a gift subscription last year and it's been such a treat when it arrives each month.

And the icing on the cake - would you believe that the Gardening Australia Expo is on in Brisbane this weekend too!! Yes I know - I've officially turned into my mother. This is just the thing that she would have dragged me along to as a child and I would have thought it was the most boring thing ever. Antique shopping too - and now you can't keep me away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...