Saturday 30 April 2011

Best Work Lunch Ever - Caprese Salad

At Coffs Harbour this summer I tasted the most delicious tomatoes I'd ever eaten - so when our friends were going back over Easter we begged them to bring us back a bag.

We were lucky enough to be spoiled with two bags of these beauties - so the question was what to make before they all became over-ripe?


And the answer? Caprese Salad.


This was honestly one of the best work lunches I've ever had - and it was so easy! I just added the sliced tomato to some spinach and basil leaves, chopped up some bocconcini and liberally added olive oil, salt and pepper.

Initially I thought I'd made far too much - but I cleaned the plate and was licking my lips for more..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...