Monday 21 November 2011

Summer already?

We're still a few weeks early - but it feels like summer is already here.


What's new in the garden? We've finally got some passionfruit growing.


We planted the vine almost two years ago and its sustained a few possum attacks but it just kept bouncing back. I love the passionfruit flowers - they're so crazy looking.


I've had a runty little hydrangea on this transplant.


And corn! That's a first too.


And our cauliflower is staring to do something. I think its trying to make a cauliflower. But who really knows. Its been in the patch since the beginning of winter not doing terribly much but I've left it there because it looks pretty impressive.


I always thought it was a winter vegetable - but it seems these summer days is getting it hot under the collar.

1 comment:

  1. I have a matching runty hydrangea , never had much luck with them. Your corn is looking yummy. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...