Wednesday 30 November 2011

Ch-ch-ch-chia!

Everytime I use chia seeds I think of the chia pet ad at the beginning of Wayne's World. Ch-ch-ch-chia! Just me?

I made these yummy pink grapefruit and organic yoghurt cups for dessert last night.


And I sprinkled crunchola and chia seeds over the top for extra texture.


Since I've been sprinkling chia seeds on everything recently - this caught my eye in Bunnings a few weeks ago.


Don't you love the tagline - Kids love them!

It's done pretty well in the veggie patch so far - it's popped out these blue flower heads which google tells me will then form into seed heads - for my first chia seed harvest!



Ch-ch-ch-chia!


1 comment:

  1. OMG. So impressed that you are endeavouring to grow your own Chia. Gold star for you!x
    Louise

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...