Wednesday 11 January 2012

Taschen's The Vegetable Garden

Mr T hit it out of the ball park this Christmas.


Oh yeeeah! As soon as I ripped open the wrapping and saw the Tashsen logo I squealed a little.


There's a lovely flip through pamphlet with a blurb on gardening and the key for each image..


...and then 46 divine fine art prints of veggies!


They're pretty huge and did I mention there were 46 of them! I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to do with them yet - there's a wall in the kitchen that I could potentially frame 6 or 8 of them, otherwise I was thinking of maybe dotting them around our spare room so that future poppets would grow up with a love for illustrated veggies. Our veggie patch is very dry and unproductive at the moment so I think I'll just be admiring these veggies for a little while instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...